Time seems to move faster here than anywhere else I have ever lived.
Even though it is September, I wanted to post some pictures from this
past spring. I did a modified Easter egg hunt with my youngest students
and thought you might like to share in their cuteness. Enjoy!
 |
| Andy, Hanson, Peter, and Teacher Jason on the hunt in front of the school. |
 |
| Vivi, Jessi and Johanna with the school to the right. |
 |
| Hanson found some!! |
 |
| Peter looking in the bushes. It's in the plant!! |
 |
| Everyone bringing their findings together. |
 |
| The students with Jason and I |
 |
| We did a revised hunt this year. It is impossible to find plastic eggs in Taiwan so we used ping pong balls with a letter on each that spelled out Happy Easter. The students had to find the letters and then put them together to get the candy. Fun and educational! |
 |
| Finished product. |
 |
| Nicole, Jason, and April in the back. They are the Chinese staff at my school. My life would be so much more difficult without them! |
 |
| The students also drew pictures for spring. Notice the bulletin board behind Jessie. Our class did a Flat Stanley project with a class in Texas. Their letters and pictures were up in the classroom all term. The students loved hearing from their friends in the USA! |
 |
| I could only pick a few students to post pictures because there are too many to post all of them, but I loved this one and thought you all would too. This is Andy's s Surprise! face. |
 |
| Daniel is extremely proud of his drawing. |
 |
| Johanna is one of my strongest students. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the States one day. |
 |
| My last day with this class before summer vacation. After summer they moved to grade 3 and to a different class schedule so they have a new teacher. I have taught this class since I came to Taiwan and it was very hard to part with them. On our last day, we ate cookies and I gave them all $1. I told them if they ever bring that to me in the States, then I would give them $20 more to spend. "Wow! Teacher, so rich!!" If they only knew. I love these kids and I can't wait to see what they do in the future. |
No comments:
Post a Comment